Monday, November 16, 2015

Peace & Joy


Jen Carter Peace 2

Today I have a super easy Christmas card to share.  To start I cut my patterned paper to the size I wanted, just slightly smaller than the card front.  Then, I cut the Frantic Stamper Peace Card Band Die out with a light gray cardstock.

Jen Carter Peace Closeup 1

I wanted to make the pattern behind the Peace band slightly softer than the rest of the paper, so I cut a piece of vellum the same size as the die and adhered it to the back of the die cut.  Then, I attached the vellum/die cut combo to my card front.

Jen Carter Peace 1

To finish the card off, I popped the patterned card mat up with dimensionals, tied some red shimmer twine and then added some silver sequins.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you have a great day!

Supplies
Die: Frantic Stamper Peace Card Band

Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Wishes
Twine: Twinery Red Shimmer
Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh 4mm silver sequins

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE the Peace die with the lovely Pink Fresh pp... so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...