Thursday, November 5, 2015

Be a Blessing!


I am here today to share some fun new stamp sets from my sweet friend Diana who owns Latina Crafter.   She has created a new series of stamps called "Be a Blessing" that when I saw, I knew I had to add to my collection!  What's even better is that she's shared a piece of her heart in her blog post. She tells about the inspiration behind each stamp set in this collection and let me tell you, her honesty and transparency touched my heart! She has created these with Bible Journaling/Art in mind but they are perfect for card making as well!  In her post about her new collection she shares:
"It's a new collection of FOUR sets that were created to share the good news, to share my passion for the Lord. I've struggle to find a way to share my faith with others and I think that I found it. I pray that God uses me with this new adventure and helps me to be brave and bold for Him. That's my prayer for you too."
This weekend I had a chance to put together a few cards and wanted to share one of those today.  

Jen Carter Shine Brighter 1

I played quite a bit with the lighthouse stamp set called Be the Light, based on Matthew 5:16.  I really like the mix of sentiments in this set, so many uses for both male & female!  I stamped and then distressed the lighthouse a little using my copics and then cut it out.  I used the rays from Frantic Stamper's Sunburst Card Panel die to add the die cut rays, just spacing them out where I wanted.

Jen Carter Shine Brighter Closeup

This sentiment is also included in the Be the Light stamp set.  I used copics to colors the little dots on the "brighter" word to stand out.

Here's a picture of the collection (click here for the link to the collection).  I hope you'll take the time to look at these amazing new sets! If you are a Bible Journaler, please share this collection with your friends!  Let's show Diana that her step of faith was the right one to take! :)
Thank you so much for visiting today!  I'll have more to share using these sets in the weeks to come!

Supplies
Stamps: Latina Crafter Be The Light
Dies: Frantic Stamper Sunburst Card Panel
Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy Serendipity, Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine
Cardstock: SSS Smoke Gray, PTI Harvest Gold
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
Ink: Avery Elle Aquamarine, Versafine Onyx Black

1 comment:

Diana Maldonado said...

WOW Jen!! your card is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing and for writing this post, you have blessed my day!! I even cried!! miss our days at TAC so much, the friendship that was created there it has been a blessing to me for all this years!!

So glad we still in contact!! thank you from my heart!!

Blessings,
Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...