Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Growing with Love!

Hello!! How is everyone?  I'm about ready to get hot and sticky at the Kansas State Fair! The kids are begging to go and well, being the cheap skate that I am, it's dollar day at the fair, so after school that is where we are headed...in the 95 degree weather.  I keep reminding myself it is for the kids and I'll live! :)

I had some time to sit down and make a card yesterday! Whoop, whoop! :)

Grow with Love


I had fun combining Verve's Bloom & Grow stamps, PTI's A New Leaf die and Simple Stories I Heart Summer paper!  The colors in the paper collection are just so fun and I loved using the text background paper as my mat.  I was inspired by the CASE Study challenge to use the flowers and also to use the Twinery's solid blossom twine on my card.  

Grow with Love Closeup

I love all of these double/triple stamping flower sets that are out now!  It just adds such dimension to the flowers!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!  Time to go find out what all the hype about taco cones is at the fair! :)

9 comments:

  1. Jen this is gorgeous! Have fun at the fair. We went Saturday and omg was it hot! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooooooh second time I have seen this Verve set knock my socks off! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooooh second time I have seen this Verve set knock my socks off! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Simple Stories + pretty flowers = an awesome card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jen! Congratulations on the HM shoutout from Case Study!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jen! Love the papers and stamps you used for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Jen! I love your text background, the banner, the flowers... everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe I missed this VERVE beauty! Apparently I need to catch up!! Love the text background with the flowers layered over top! This is gorgeous and I can see why it got HM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!